Everyone might have now heard about Instagram. You can use this social networking service to take pictures and videos of your loved ones and family members and share them through a number of social networking services like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr and so on. Instagram is nothing but an online photo and video sharing social networking service that allows you to share a photo or a video with any person in any corner of the world instantly. All you need to do is to click a photo, use a filter to change the look ad feel of your photos and post it on Instagram for your friends, family and other members to see. It is a free social networking service that allows you to share some of your most memorable moments of your life with your friends and relatives.
Registering on Instagram For Smartphone Users
- You will need to visit the Instagram official website from your Smartphone and download the official Instagram app for either Android Smartphone from Google play store or from the Apple store or through iTunes for iPhone Smartphone.
- Download the official application on your Smartphone and then install it on your phone or tablet.
- Open Instagram after you have completed the installation.
- Now you will have to create an Instagram account by choosing the register button on the Instagram page.
- You will now be provided with the option of using your Facebook account to log in or register for a new account manually.
- If you choose to log in through Facebook account, then you will have to allow the Instagram app to use the basic information for you to continue using the social networking service.
- You will then need to create a unique username and a password for your Instagram account.
- Once done, click the Register button to create your Instagram account.
- You can also log in from your PC using the username and password that you have created.